Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Back From The Beach

what i'm listening to right now: Beneath The Valley Of The Underdog by Mudhoney

I've returned from my short little vacation. Got a couple of old NC indie/punk 7 inches from the early nineties down in Wilmington. I'm about to put them on after I'm done posting. If there's anything of note, I'll tell you about them later. I've missed the internet, and this was one of the first things I stumbled upon when I got back on. Fox News hasn't updated their list of soldiers who've died in Iraq since December. I hope it's just a mistake. It's not, though. It's Fox News, and they have priorites. Like getting Helen Thomas out of the front row of el Presidente's press room. Man, I wish I could have spent another day at the beach. Or ever. Ever would have been a nice amount of time to spend there.

No comments: